How to become god of pubg? Is there any way to do that? For all the millennial out there, you’ve probably heard this new acronym in town, four letters that combine to make one among the foremost popular mobile games of all time, PUBG Mobile. Well, although you’re a boomer, you’ve probably encounter the term PUBG Mobile a minimum of once.
PUBG Mobile has been around since 2017, and therefore the mobile game remains one among the foremost popular ones available. Over the years, there are new features and modes in PUBG Mobile which keep updating every now and so. Of these, Team Deathmatch mode has garnered huge popularity among people due to its fast, high paced experience that takes your adrenaline levels off the charts.
The duration of the matches ensue between 8 minutes where the primary team with 40 kills wins.
Well, here are 5 tips and tricks which will assist you to become god of pubg and most significantly , your kill/death ratio :
1. the foremost effective way too start the match is by attacking one flank, and always keeping a grenade handy to form sure your enemies aren’t hiding round the corner for a simple kill. Choose a flank, bombard it to form sure it’s ‘enemy free’ and take hold .
2. confirm you’re constantly on the move. Choosing a flank is vital but enemies are all around. it’s crucial that you simply take a couple of kills, move around and take a look of the opposite sides also . Players on the move are the foremost difficult to handle for the opposition.
3. Choose your weapon wisely. With the new load out feature, you’ve got the choice of selecting up to 4 different combination of weapons. The key’s to pick ammo you’re comfortable with and switching between it as the match progresses.
4. In one on one combat, remember to always aim for the opponent’s head. This might sound obvious, but actually implementing it’s not that easy. Choosing to couch, lay on the bottom increases your chances in 1 on 1 combat by an enormous margin. The opponent finds it tough to require aim at a target that’s constantly changing position, and reciprocally you’ve got your kill.
5. Lastly, it’s of utmost importance that you simply adapt your playing style in accordance with the match situation. Bringing your natural game is suggested but if you’ll alter that and play consistent with what your team needs, they’ll soon be no player better than you!